AIRSOFT CLEAROUT - ICS M4 x 2, CYMA AK x 2, G&P M4, PDW, WE 1911 & MORE!

Slash'

CLEARANCE - SEMI-WORKING, SPARES AND REPAIRS.

I have for sale the remains of an airsoft collection which has not seen active use since 2010/11. All items are sold with NO GUARANTEE as to function. I have tried to be accurate in my description of all items but please presume that each of these pieces will require significant repair and renovation. Assume that all pieces have a high degree of external wear - as they were well used - but have been in storage for the best part of 10 years since.

I am selling this as a single job lot to clear space before a house move. At the time of purchase, all of this kit would add up to around £2,000. With a little TLC and a small investment in parts, most of these AEGs can be brought back to new condition.

1) ICS M4 CQB AEG - c. 2007

Internal - Systema turbo motor (High ROF), MOSFET and Deans connectors (front wired). 
External - Magpul stock, aftermarket RIS front end, fold-down sights, rail covers, foregrip.
Known issues - gearbox in need of service, safety/fire selector does not block the trigger. May well need a rewire.

2) ICS M4A1 AEG - c. 2008

Internal - MOSFET & Deans connectors (front wired)
External - fatigue paintjob, enhanced stock, 4 x zoom ACOG sight, rail covers, foregrip.
Known issues - gearbox in need of service, safety/fire selector does not block the trigger. May well need a rewire.

3) CYMA AKS-74U AEG - c. 2008
Internal - MOSFET & Deans connectors (top wired)
External - Former two tone, now black/brown. Fatigued wood furniture.
Known issues - gearbox in need of service. May well need a rewire.

4) CYMA AK102 AEG - c. 2009
Internal - MOSFET & Deans connectors (top wired)
External - Stock.
Known issues - gearbox in need of service. May well need a rewire.

5) Brand Unknown - Knights Armament PDW
Internal - MOSFET & Deans connectors (front wired)
External - Stock.
Known issues - Left-hand magazine release broken. Some external scratching. Hop up issues. Will need full service.

6) G&P M4 CQB AEG - c. 2009
Internal - MOSFET & Deans connectors
External - Stock
Known issues - Despite little use, hop up has never worked properly. Frequent jamming. Will need full service.

7) WE 1911 Gas Blowback & SERPA holster & mount.
Internal - Stock
External - Stock
Known issues - None. Has been used once since purchase. Will probably need new seals due to disuse.

😎 UKTactical - Warrior Assault Systems tac vest, magazine pouches, utility pouches, backpack - Olive.
Known issues - None. Olive drab sprayed khaki. Well used, still in working condition.

9) Brand Unknown - Utility belt (Sand) with pouches.

10) Brand Unknown - Utility belt (olive) with pouches.

11) Magazines - 10 x M4 Hicaps, 4 x AK Hicaps, 1 x TM 1911 Hicap.

To be absolutely clear, I am looking to sell all of the above as a single job-lot. This presents anyone with the time and inclination to tinker with some of these rifles with a way of making some great profit, or otherwise having a great - albeit old school - collection at a fraction of the original cost.

For the job lot above, I am asking for £300 GBP. That's 7 rifles, 1 pistol, a full tac-gear setup and a full complement of magazines for the price of a single rifle today. It will need to be collected from Guildford, Surrey, but I am prepared to drive a small distance for delivery if payment is made beforehand.

Please let me know if there are any other details you'd like to know. 

Best,

G.

IMG_1695.jpg

IMG_1696.jpg

IMG_1697.jpg

IMG_1698.jpg

IMG_1699.jpg

IMG_1700.jpg

IMG_1701.jpg

IMG_1702.jpg

IMG_1703.jpg

IMG_1704.jpg

IMG_1705.jpg

IMG_1706.jpg

IMG_1707.jpg

IMG_1708.jpg

IMG_1709.jpg

IMG_1710.jpg

IMG_1711.jpg

IMG_1712.jpg

IMG_1713.jpg

IMG_1714.jpg

IMG_1715.jpg

IMG_1716.jpg

IMG_1717.jpg

IMG_1718.jpg

IMG_1719.jpg

IMG_1720.jpg

UPDATE:

BOTH ICS M4's, WE M1911 and CYMA AK102 have all been sold separately. 

RICAS & tac gear, AKS74U, G&P M4 and Dboys KAC PDW all remain.

Willing to accept offers on whole or part of what's left.

Cheers!

Archived