Tanaka S&W M29 8" w/ M6 Leather Holster

For sale one rare Tanaka M29 8" Revolver (the more practical shelless version - 21 round capacity).

OI000480_zpslso4iyqh.jpg

Sadly due to no longer being active in airsoft and an imminent house move I have decided to part ways with my most prized airsoft possession. This was the revolver used whilst marshalling at the Morning After arnies games, but otherwise has not been skirmished - mainly used for the occasional target shoot in the back garden.

This is one of the highly regarded old Tanaka revolvers with the pegasus system and will run on Propane (with the appropriate care and use of silicone) as well as regular H134a. With propane it chronos at around 350fps.

The revolver appears to have a full metal body with wooden grips (I believe authentic grips were fitted but cannot verify)

The revolver holds all S&W trades (no filing out etc) which makes it even more desirable.

The revolver has been tested prior to sale and still holds gas well. As the images show due to the age of the revolver at has lots of minor surface scuffing (it basically looks worn). The cylinder is removable rather than fixed, to allow the rapid reloading with a seperate cylinder if you have or are able to source more cylinders to drop in. This also makes the gassing process much more straightforward.

The revolver is sold with a M6 leather holster which will fit to a standard width webbing built. There's not a lot to say about the holder other than that it fits the revolver well and is sturdy with the same cosmetic scuffs etc you would expect of a used leather holster.

Due to the lack of availability I am asking for £200 ONO plus postage (happy to discuss shipping). It goes without saying but please ensure you can evidence you are legally entitled to own the revolver (e.g. UKARA number or equivalent evidence). 

OI000481_zpsqm9dbjat.jpg

OI000482_zpswf6gj60u.jpg

OI000483_zpst83uudzs.jpg

OI000485_zpsepmgy2ak.jpg

OI000484_zpsjhqdrrs9.jpg

Thanks - I'm gutted to be selling it but I can't justify ownership any longer - I am not sadly that active with airsoft any longer, and have really only taken the revolver out to the garden for target shooting to ensure seals remain lubricated in recent months, so it needs to go. :(

Archived