Looking for a G19 frame Magwell

Wingman

AFAIK nobody makes a G19 magwell for airsoft guns.  I was searching for one back when I was trying to find existing parts to do a Roland Special and unfortunately you'll have to buy real steel magwells for the airsoft G19 (for now).

TM's G19 is coming out, there's likely going to be aftermarket G19 magwells coming out for the TM G19 in a few months' after the G19's released.

• 4 weeks later...

Magpull has a G19 3rd Gen polymer magwell for $22.00 (US). Found it on Ebay and ordered it. Should arrive in a couple days and will let you know if it works with Guarder frame. They also have an aluminium  copy as well, but that was a little under $80.00.

Well the Magpull G19 magwell fits the Guarder G19 frame just  fine. My only problem is the only magazines I can use in it now are the custom Guarder G19 magazines with full trades and Glock base pad. Standard KJW base pads are too thick around the edges to fully seat. However, the magwell material is easy to mod using various grades of abrasive paper around the inner wall of the magwell and then finish with a 00 grade of stainless steel wool.

The only other issue is that it may be an item that has restrictions for shipping to other countries, so you will have to check if your interested.

Archived