XDY Walther PPK GBB

For sale one boxed XDY Walther PPK GBB.

15281967963521605192719_zps43kafldv.jpg

Holds 22 rounds in the magazine and can take green / propane - indicate FPS of 250fps.

Boxed with original tool etc in general good condition - minor cosmetic marks from use but otherwise fine. Bolt racks back smoothly. Has the full trades etc.

The pistol has been in storage (I just found it whilst packing up content for house move) and due to all propone / 134a now being in storage I'm unable to confirm if the pistol is holding gas The magazine was de-gassed but I can't tell if this is how the pistol was stored or if the residual gas has leaked over time and the magazine's o-ring needs replacement (I'm not stating that it does, but unfortunately I lack the gas to verify).

£50 plus postage. :)

IMG_20180605_115516_zpsmoo0a0xl.jpg

15281968336031714440836_zpsocuwtp86.jpg

I can ship to Bulgaria - a quick check of prices shows it would cost £12.50.

The barrel is indeed threaded though I've never fitted a silencer to it. I can take a photo if wished.

I should also state that the pistol comes complete with replacement o-rings so if the o-rings are leaking due to storage they can be replaced. :)

Archived