HUGE STEAL:[WE P14 CO2 Pistol; 300fps]&[Classic Army: HK33E; 360fps AEG]

Hello mates, I am a brand new member that have just signed up yesterday, I have been in the airsoft game since 2015 under my uni club. My final year in uni is over and I will be returning home to Singapore in early July, therefore I am looking to sell off all of my airsoft gears. Here's what I got:-

[Classic Army: HK33E AEG] [360fps] [Max range 40m; I have replaced and fine tuned the hop with a tokyo marui standard hop rubber to increase its range, as the default range was 35-38m] [Condition: 8.5/10, only used for a few times, only flaw is the scratch mark on the safety lock]. [Classic Army Riffle Box/packaging available].

*If you buy the riffle from me, it will come with multiple complementaries that you could basically start game on & fire right away without needing to find other parts for it to work:-. Comes with FREE Battery, Riffle Bag, Charger & Mags. TAKE ALL FOR £200.

1. Viper Multiple Gun Carrier VCAM RIffle Bag. [I Bought for RRP £65.]

2. Nuprol 1450mAH; 7.4v; 30c; Lipo Stick Type. [Bought for RRP £14.99.]

3. WE SM4 Smart Charger 80W; works for Li-Fe, Li-po, NiMh & NiC. [Bought for RRP £49.99] 

4. Extra Riffle Mags. ONE Hi-Cap, and TWO CA33E Mid-cap Mags. *Note that the CA33E mid-cap are very Rare as not many are produced! [RRP was £40 each.*] 

[WE P14; CO2 Gas BlowBack Pistol] [300 fps] [Max range 35+ m]  [Condition: 8.5/10, used a few times, very minor flaw such as scratch marks]. 

*If you buy the pistol from me; you will get a Nuprol 1911 Retention Holster which was RRP £30 and an ''Abbey Predator Vertex Gas 700ml'' for FREE. [WE P14 Pistol Box/packaging available]. TAKE EM ALL FOR £40.

FLASH DEALS TAKE EVERYTHING FROM ME:  RIFFLE AND PISTOL:  £220.

For this deal I would prefer a meet up preferably in Reading area. In any case I would not like to send it via postage as there will be risks of the parcel getting siege. For more info, add me on facebook: moltensummer@yahoo.com. OR send me a text: 07341653091.

Regards,

Victor

riffle1.jpg

riffle 2.jpg

riffle 3.jpg

riffle 4.jpg

riffle 5.jpg

riffle 6.jpg

riffle 7.jpg

pistol1.jpg

pistol 2.jpg

pistol3.jpg