Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

APOModern5

GHK SIG 553

Recommended Posts

On 6/29/2018 at 11:00 AM, APOModern5 said:

The JG Sig 552 was my first AEG so I am very excited for a gbbr Sig 553 from none other than GHK.  Who here is planning on picking one up when they drop?

Ive never had a GHK but are they a good brand?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, icolater said:

Vipertech are good but not as good as ghk  

Agreed. ViperTech were Inokatsu's old (second? After Taiwan Deer?) OEM. After the usual Inokatsu shenanigans (company owner more interested in bikini models than prompt payment) they went off on their own. VT's stuff is very reminiscent of Inokatsu - very high quality, very old design. I think they still run short-stroked by default, for example. The biggest problem for VTs/'kats these days is the obsolescent magazines. ProWin's long-discontinued V2s are still by far the highest quality magazines ever made but good God they're heavy. GHK's new lightweight magazines are much easier to obtain and you can do the DevilHunter modification on them.

That old style of gun is very cool - I'm currently debating whether or not to sell my 2009 'kat SuperBolt, or to update it with GHK CO2 magazines and Volante's new BCG - but if I was going to buy new I would definitely be buying GHK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah very much alive, bizarrely they refuse to innovate in meaningful ways, two months ago they released a bunch of 416s even with Geiselle rails, around the same time they also announced a 3 piece full metal PMAG (lol)... while GHK is moving quite fast towards lighter and more efficient mags, more efficient blowback system, Vipertech is churning out more stuff based on their existing system in different models.. their externals are much better than GHK though for the ARs, but at twice the cost, it's hardly a relevant point to make. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AlecBeach said:

I might look into that. Thanks!

I would say GHK would be like VFC and Krytac of GBBRs and Vipertech is like a stock Tokyo Marui NGRS.  Great performer out of the box, but parts and such are expencive to get on par with certain markets and play styles.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, AlecBeach said:

I would say GHK would be like VFC and Krytac of GBBRs and Vipertech is like a stock Tokyo Marui NGRS.  Great performer out of the box, but parts and such are expencive to get on par with certain markets and play styles.  

VFC make gbbrs, so VFC are the VFC of gbbrs. LOL. Viper tech use the WA system, as do GHK, but slightly modified for better durability. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AlecBeach said:

I heard that WE can be good. Just their old gets bad rep

Not bad for the price, in fact the we g36 would be a great option as your first gbb. Cheap,  reliable and fun to shoot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2018 at 12:56 PM, blobface said:

I wasn't gonna say anything but tbh the GBBRS of the Tokyo Marui NGRS is probably the Tokyo Marui MWS...

I guess I left that one out haha.  I personally haven't had any experience with the MWS yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, icolater said:

Not bad for the price, in fact the we g36 would be a great option as your first gbb. Cheap,  reliable and fun to shoot. 

I second this, the g36 is stupid reliable and often is overlooked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AlecBeach said:

I heard that WE can be good. Just their old gets bad rep

I've had luck with their SCAR-H and G36 as there weren't many options for gas versions at the time.  I still wound up preferring my KWA MP7 over the G36 for cqb, but it was a fun package  no doubt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, APOModern5 said:

I've had luck with their SCAR-H and G36 as there weren't many options for gas versions at the time.  I still wound up preferring my KWA MP7 over the G36 for cqb, but it was a fun package  no doubt. 

First off I never knew about a gas G36! Was it the compact or full? 

And the MP7 is one of my favorite guns I own. If you ever need more stuff for it there is always stuff to get for it, Think thats why I like them so much because you can do so much. 

I know a site that gives you points for buying their stuff. If you need more MP7 mags tell me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, AlecBeach said:

First off I never knew about a gas G36! Was it the compact or full? 

And the MP7 is one of my favorite guns I own. If you ever need more stuff for it there is always stuff to get for it, Think thats why I like them so much because you can do so much. 

I know a site that gives you points for buying their stuff. If you need more MP7 mags tell me!

They made kits for it, but the we g36 came as the compact version.  And I guess you can never have too many mp7 mags lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, APOModern5 said:

They made kits for it, but the we g36 came as the compact version.  And I guess you can never have too many mp7 mags lol

https://modernairsoft.com/products/umarex-20rd-magazine-kwa-hk-mp7-airsoft-gbb Here is the tiny one.

https://modernairsoft.com/products/umarex-40rd-magazine-kwa-mp7-airsoft-gbb Here is the Normal people one.

Enjoy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 9:15 PM, AlecBeach said:

First off I never knew about a gas G36! Was it the compact or full? 

And the MP7 is one of my favorite guns I own. If you ever need more stuff for it there is always stuff to get for it, Think thats why I like them so much because you can do so much. 

I know a site that gives you points for buying their stuff. If you need more MP7 mags tell me!

WE released multiple variants in 3 lengths . C, K and E 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.