WE All new P-series GBB pistol

fnc

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, icolater said:

If cybergun use this pistol and offer their five year guarantee then they better put some steel parts in their. It's a great looking pistol and I will definitely add this to my collection. 

There are a fair bit of steel parts in there it looks like. Whether or not that’s just the inner frame and pins or the fire control group as well (which I doubt), it should be fine.

Honestly, is it even worth dealing with Cybergun when you could get the parts from KY Airsoft cheaper?

48 minutes ago, Wooly_Booly said:

There are a fair bit of steel parts in there it looks like. Whether or not that’s just the inner frame and pins or the fire control group as well (which I doubt), it should be fine.

Honestly, is it even worth dealing with Cybergun when you could get the parts from KY Airsoft cheaper?

Yeh, KY Airsoft FTW. Best thing to happen to WE airsoft guns ever. Lost count of how many WE guns I've repaired with parts from them.

Also wondering if this will be licensed by Cybergun with markings? :o 

21 minutes ago, NonEx said:

Yeh, KY Airsoft FTW. Best thing to happen to WE airsoft guns ever. Lost count of how many WE guns I've repaired with parts from them.

Also wondering if this will be licensed by Cybergun with markings? :o 

Oliver, the guy who posted the first video in this thread replied to one of the YouTube comments saying he had no clue when it would be released. Probably Cybergun meddling 😕

5 hours ago, Wooly_Booly said:

There was a Taiwanese player who commented on the post for this WE Taitan just shared asking if it would fire on the ground. Let’s hope it doesn’t 😅

Unfortunately WE do not reproduce this feature  :rofl:

19 hours ago, Wooly_Booly said:

Oliver, the guy who posted the first video in this thread replied to one of the YouTube comments saying he had no clue when it would be released. Probably Cybergun meddling 😕

Ha  that was my comment!

I'm guessing that it is a new WE design, that it will probably work better than the real steel as their new pistol designs have been quite good.

However, I still think the slide runs kind of "high in the hand" unlike the CZ's and G Series. I will still probably buy one though.

Wish they'd make a Styer M9 A1. I have the ASG non-blowback and it fits the hand super and has a very low bore axis. The real steel are getting very popular in our area.

Probably the reason why you cant find any P226, 228 or 229's unless they are WE..even the ASG and KJW models have been out of stock over here for months.

Icolator, you can check out the Military Arms Channel on Youtube for details of the Sig P365..there are two parts and its pretty un-nerving.

Archived