WE All new P-series GBB pistol

fnc

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AEG LIMITED F18 6mm GBB pistol
Sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing sing
Pick up

Only branding on it looks like the frame marking "NEWINGTON, NH, USA" and "9mmx19" on the barrel.

No inner chassi serial number either? :o

Kind of want one, dangit.

Is this like the left-over stock that was produced before the licensing deal with Cybergun/SIG SAUER went bad and will be _very_ limited, or just a limited first batch?

Then again if it's just "left-over" stock being sold off who knows the QC and/or future support and after-market support for it.

Damn shame.

Hah. QRF FB post removed :o 

KY Airsoft also have the "F18", $86 USD.

https://www.kyairsoft.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=F18

Don't think there are any trades. Can't see any hint of cover up Photoshop work in either QRF nor KYs pictures. And KY are usually pretty keen on showing off their markings (GEN5 Glocks, although pixelated 😛 )

Well sheit. I went ahead and ordered a black one and two mags from KY Airsoft. Despite currently being under investigation by customs for my QRF full marking Springfield V10 frame being seized (May 2018, still not heard jack *suitcase* about why or what is going on, but nothing illegal about it as far as I an concerned) and just last week they opened and inspected a pair of pants from UF PRO (from Slovenia, within the EU...) 😛

Made sure to ask them to specify the contents as best as possible, full value and include a certificate of FPS/Joule. Hope that helps :o 

Pray for me 🙏

The VFC version looks miles better TBH, Don't like the fact that their is a screw holding the inner frame in place on the WE. The VFC internals look solid, also recent VFC guns like the FNS have steel parts and are super durable.

On 1/31/2019 at 10:27 PM, NonEx said:

Well sheit. I went ahead and ordered a black one and two mags from KY Airsoft. Despite currently being under investigation by customs for my QRF full marking Springfield V10 frame being seized (May 2018, still not heard jack *suitcase* about why or what is going on, but nothing illegal about it as far as I an concerned) and just last week they opened and inspected a pair of pants from UF PRO (from Slovenia, within the EU...) 😛

Made sure to ask them to specify the contents as best as possible, full value and include a certificate of FPS/Joule. Hope that helps :o 

Pray for me 🙏

OK, sorry, I just have to bump this and have you guys check out this thread I created regarding the above mentioned seized QRF V10 frame... :o 

Archived