TTW/FS Marui G18c AEP

Horsem4n

So, I have 2 marui Glock AEPs that I'm not really doing anything with. One is together and the other is in parts. I took it apart to find out why the motor was seized up, but after I fixed it, I never put it back together. I have upgrades for both of them that I eventually planned to do. I have a set of steel bushings, a steel tappet Cam and plate, and 2 gate pico ssr2 mosfets. I could set them both up for a nice CQB setup, especially since one of them has a CYMA top rail (though the threaded muzzle broke off). I also have a parts CYMA .030 gearbox that I can throw in. 

I eventually plan to put everything together and upgrade them to use small 200-350mah 7.4v lipos. But in the meantime, if anyone wants it all for around 150 shipped conus, let me know.

The more work I do to them though, the more I'm going to ask for. Realistically I should keep them, but I'm really not into playing right now and don't particularly want them. I only have maybe one cyma mag for them and I think they are expensive for what they are. I don't have any batteries for them btw. I'm expecting to sell them to someone who will install the upgrades.

I'll ship internationally because I know these are pretty popular in the UK, but you'll have to pay extra for shipping. I'd expect postage to the UK to cost around $60.

Let me know if you are interested. I can do trades as well.

Archived