Krytac LVOA-S Handguard + Top Hat FH

TheFull9

Removed from my Krytac LVOA-S without ever being skirmished.  There's a few tiny dinks to the paint on the rail from storage but otherwise excellent condition.  lncludes the necessary barrel nut to mount, which should fit most AEG upper receivers and ofc other Krytacs, but fitment is buyers' responsibility to research and find out before purchase.  The LVOA-S has an 11.5" barrel and the top hat is quite long, so you'll need an 11.5 barrel on your own gun to get that LVOA look with the muzzle device nestled just inside the cut out at the front of the rail.

The Top Hat has a 14mm- thread.

The rail alone is not currently available for sale in the UK as far as I'm aware, only from the US (about $150 on evike) or complete upper receivers from LWA.   I'll also be including a short piece (around 2.5") of the proprietary pic rail that screws on to this handguard at the 3, 6 or 9, ideal for mounting a light or foregrip wherever you choose.  Asking £50 all in.

ALL of my gear/parts etc for sale are also pictured here - https://flic.kr/s/aHsjPXJkHw

41506769000_ed990271dd_b.jpg

42412407235_7b97c1a423_b.jpg

Archived