Secondary to snipe with

AlecBeach

Second the TM Mk23 NBB, decent range OOTB and capable of shooting heavier BBs, use included silencer and you'll have a gun with virtually no sound, but yes it's more like stealth oriented, I assume you're not going to flip the table with multiple threats.

Basically you'll have to pick a balance of weight/mobility/stamina/stealth, how well you can work with it IN a ghillie suit, even logistics of you consider how much stuff you wanna manage before/after the game.

I used to use a cyma glock 18 AEP, but 30 metres was probably max range, and bbs didn't hit hard due to the lower power. 

I countered that by carrying lots of long magazines...! 

My TM sig226 was a brilliant backup. Firefly hop and a pdi barrel and it could hit torso sized targets at 50m. 5 mags meant I could shoot my way out of a fight too. 

I would say any TM pistol will be good to 40 metres. Carrying anything bigger just gets in the way, and mags are bigger too. I tried it with a short M4 several times, but it didn't work for me. However, I played woodland, and used a ghillie suit, so ease of movement and stealth were my priorities, and bulky guns and mags didn't fit my style of play 😁

The TM Mac10 or JG clone could be a viable backup - they can be effectively used one handed and with a few tweaks it's possible to get them up to about 1J with good range to match.

It'll give you full auto capability as well, and with the suppressor on it can be a viable quiet assault weapon to help you get into position.

Have a good look at the handguns post active right now.
As for smg's, try out out the ASG mp9, tm mp7 and ghk g5 for gasguns and tm aep's or even short aeg's like the above mentioned mp5k, m4 compacts or these ak pistols e&l and lct make.

For bigger events try and have a reliable and compact aeg in a mission pack.

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, DarkLite said:

The TM Mac10 or JG clone could be a viable backup - they can be effectively used one handed and with a few tweaks it's possible to get them up to about 1J with good range to match.

This. I have one MOSFETd and modified for LiPo and it shoots pretty well. It sends 0.25s very far away and straight, with a nice trigger response.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived