Gunner Airsoft

Bomb787

I ordered a PPS Kar98k about 3 weeks ago and I picked the 7-10 day shipping. I stupidly chose to not make an account so I wasn't given a tracking number. I have emailed them multiple times with no response and tried calling them but the number seems to be out of service. Should I open a PayPal claim or is there a better way to contact them? I really want this gun because I couldn't find any other sites that have in stock.

No point messing around just go straight to a dispute , they’ll either answer VERY quickly or you get your money back in a couple of wks after no reply . Pretty much standard operating procedure for most HK retailers , send the product , OR don’t have it in stock ? keep the money and hope you don’t notice and don’t say anything .

The reason I said so was that I haven't heard the name Gunner Airsoft for years, it might still be operating online but who knows.

And the gun? You're doomed, PPS is practically gone, not coming back in a foreseeable future if not for good, and the gun is out of stock everywhere I could think of.

Archived