Were There Ever Arnies Patches?

TheFull9

Putting this in General because it's important dammit.

This is the first place I got in to chatting airsoft, has had a frankly huge effect on my life.  I'd be *fruitcage* drowning in money if it weren't for the bad influences of the gear threads here back in the day, @uscmCorps ESPECIALLY has been a very very bad influence.

So yeah, were there?  I feel like I've seen this topic mentioned once before, but I can't remember the outcome.  I feel like it was a no.  AF-UK have had some real sweet PVC patches done lately and I'd *fruitcage*in love to have something like that with the Arnies art on it for my collection.  Instant buy.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seem to recall some discussion a long time ago too.  Party pad perhaps? But as as you say, wasn't all that serious.  Perhaps use this thread for ideas and mock ups and see how many interested people we get.

Lemme get some photos up and a page do you can buy em and PayPal the money lady.

Just finished working all night so will take a few hours as will dig out a plug-in to make life simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

3e85105f00c60cf6b3426091b82e9ed8.jpg694314739e6737494402ad7e5ad7557d.jpgcb49828f718a9e529a5622ab44cd7f12.jpg

Lemme know what you guys think. To cover the manufacture and post I think they around £5 inc postage as I am not a factory based shop.

Costs would go down if we get more made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If you want one or more lemme know on here, I'll guage interest and then amass a bunch of envelopes ready to stick them in the post box. I'm happy to post to the EU if you want. I'l se if I can find a reliable/cheap tracked service for it other than Hermes.

Sorry just been working out costs to make sure I cover postage and the cost of getting some more patches in.

£5 for one
£4 for 3 or more
£3 for 10 or more

Looking at post via Royal Mail:

Uk postage rates are £1.89 tracked, and 79p untracked (large letter)
EU appears to be £2.65 without tracking (international standard)
USA is £3.30 without tracking  (international standard)

I was going to suggest that untracked postage in the Uk is covered and it's an extra £1.50 for EU postage and £3 for USA?

I can stick a Paypal button up I think, or just do invoices direct?

Archived