Flyye Vs Pantac FAPC

Isamu

Hey there! thinking about getting a slick plate carrier for CQB, I won't be loading it with pouches or anything, just for a bit of protection in the close and personal. My first candidate is the FAPC, but the flyye version is a bit difficult to find at an affordable price, while the pantac one is a bit easier. Even though I know both brands are quite good, my previous experience with both is that flyye is superior to pantac. Unfortunately, this experience comes from several years ago when I used to have some pantac and flyye pouches, no PCs, so my question is which of both brands is better for PCs or if they are equal.

Thanks

I think they are basically the same. Flyye was the factory that the people behind pantac used to create the Phantom Brand, when the factory went off as Flyye Phantom became pantac. I dunno if they the exact same given i presume they come out of different factories but there can't be much in it so I'd go with whatever is cheaper. 

Archived