Unless there's a setting on the user end (which would seem odd to me) it's looking like a post full of pictures will be FULLY displayed when quoted/re-posted by someone else.

If there's any way we could go back to removing the images or tags by default when quoting that'd be generally better I'm sure.  Pretty certain that's how it worked previously?

Just installed a plugin to minimise quotes to a few lines. It's transparent so doesn't affect board content and can be turned off.

16 minutes ago, CKinnerley said:

Unless there's a setting on the user end (which would seem odd to me) it's looking like a post full of pictures will be FULLY displayed when quoted/re-posted by someone else.

If there's any way we could go back to removing the images or tags by default when quoting that'd be generally better I'm sure.  Pretty certain that's how it worked previously?

Seems to work, what do you think?