blobface

WE T65 Strength test..?

TLDW: Translation "People say WE uses poor material, let's see if it's true" Knees gun at 1:04, gun bends, lol. 
Well, for the price...

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

Honestly, WE and GHK bodies are meh, unless you get the nice 7075 ones.

OEM would be the forged series from VFC & of course Viper Techs. 

Yeah it's fair enough but it's just the comical value of "I heard players say our products are made of poor materials, let me prove that it isn't" * gun bends *, 20 minutes later "let's post the video!" 

Edited by blobface
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

I can only hope the intention of the video was essentially 'Look, it doesn't snap in half when you do this'.  Otherwise it certainly is a peculiar decision to post it showing it bending it.  It would be cool if GHK did something similar so we can see how well they fare compared to WE.

The translation is that the dude says people have been saying the guns are made of poor material and "will break into three pieces", so this video was to prove that it does not break into 3 pieces, it just bends 20°, so WE wins... lol 

• Haha 2

From what I saw the story is that someone over on Arms-Cool said they could "fold gun into three pieces using bare hands", "put on knee, put hand on sides and push". They were pretty adamant without giving any more details and just regurgitating the same thing over and over.

We still gave it a fairly decent beating though, I'd be surprised if most standard gas blowback AR's would come out without any sort of bending or whatnot