Areas (Heckler & Koch) G36CV - (Plus Accessories)

Guest CLAS27

Condition: Owned for several years and has been skirmished several times, it does have signs of use including wear marks 
and a few dents near the stock (see image 3). It was purchased from Land Warrior Airsoft (still have sale paperwork) and 
has all of its original internal parts, the body is made of strong polymer. Tested (400 rounds with each magazine) with 
no issues, magazines also performed flawlessly. When I bought the rifle it was fired through a chronograph by Land 
Warrior Airsoft and measured at 330 FPS (have test document, see image 2).

Features: This particular G36C was licenced by H&K and so possess a number of official trademarks all over the rifle. 
It has a foldable and extendable butt-stock with cheek-pad, it also has blow-back potential however, I had this feature 
deactivated when I purchased the rifle, it should be possible to reactivated this feature but I’m not 100% certain. 

Accessories included: 
- Guarder G36C Picatinny rails (short x2, long x1)
- AFG style RIS grip
- G&G rubber pistol grip
- Black Hawk single point sling
- x2 Ares (420 rounds) high-cap magazines
- x4000 of 0.20g bb’s
- x2 7.4v 1450mAH 25c stock tube LiPO batteries
- WE L3 Compact LiPO Charger
- LiPO-Safe battery charging bag
- Instruction manual
- Unjamming/cleaning rod 

Conclusion: this rifle is in great working condition with a few wear marks and dents. It is ready to skirmish upon 
delivery. This rifle is ideal for someone looking to have a new ready to go AEG setup, a new airsoft player looking 
for their first AEG, or someone looking for a G36C with some unique features, etc.

Price and delivery: The price for this setup is £225, and is available for free collection or delivery at an 
additional cost of £25 sentwith Parcelforce 48. Payment can be given in cash or by PayPal transfer.

Any questions or offers, please message me on here or call/text me on [snip].

IMG_0770.jpg

IMG_0780.jpg

IMG_1233.jpg

IMG_1236.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived