Tokyo Marui SSR VSR-10 Pro Sniper - (Upgraded) - (Plus Accessories)

Guest CLAS27

This rifle is in great condition, owned for several years but has only been skirmish once (before upgraded). 
It was purchased from ZeroOne Airsoft (still have sale paperwork) and retains almost all of its original 
internal parts. 

Stats: I had the power upgraded by my local site Close-Action, it states on the ZeroOne website that the VSR 
fires at 280 FPS, but with the upgrade, it now fires fire between 450 to 500 FPS. However, I have never fired 
it through a chronograph so please note that I am not sure of its exact power. The internal parts that were 
replaced during the upgrade were; the spring, piston, spring guide and sears. Also, I still have the original 
parts, which are included in the listing.  

Condition: The rifle has been cleaned and tested, fired 100 rounds with no issues. The scope has a red and 
green light option and is in full working order perfectly, the bipod is sturdy with no sign of any loose 
fittings. 

Accessories Added: Since purchasing I have added a number of accessories to the rifle, these include:
- Tokyo Marui sling swivel set for VSR-10
- ASG Strike System long-range tactical scope 3.5-10 x 50E magnification (manual included).
- Weaver rail 
- Low profile scope mounts
- Two point sling
- Tactical rifle stock cheek pad, 
- x3 Tokyo Marui VSR-10 (30 round) magazines (tested and all function flawlessly).
- Deben spring tactical precision bipod
- Original front and rear iron sights
- Instruction manual
- Roughly x2000 of 0.40g Madbull Precision bb’s
- Unjamming/cleaning rod 

Conclusion: This rifle is in great working condition and is ready to skirmish upon delivery. It has not 
had a paint job so presents the opportunity of having a clean background to have a customised paint job if 
wanted. It is a great rifle for someone looking to have a ready to go sniper setup, a first-time sniper 
rifle and etc.

Price and delivery: The price for this setup is £350 and is available for free collection or delivery at 
an additional cost of £30 sent with Parcelforce 48. Payment can be given in cash or by PayPal transfer.

Any questions or offers, please message me on here or call/text me on [snip].

IMG_0744.jpg

IMG_0754.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived