fnc

WE All new G series products

But what about the Cybergun/Umarex official Glock license cocking this up? 😐 

Or, being covered in one of them. :) 

Edited by NonEx

At least the slides are blank and can be engraved.  As for the frames time to reach for the stippling iron I reckon, at least until some enterprising soles do traded frames. ;)

Yeah thats another solution though less than perfect as the proper trades should be raised too.  Unless you engrave it as a negative. ie remove the material around the trades leaving the trades behind in high relief.

Let's hope this pushes Guarder over the edge to actually make aftermarket parts aimed at these and specifically the WE Glock 19 series which is completely ignored because it's not TM  product based :(

Hey, cool, I just found a pretty cool Syfy greeble to bolt on this thing:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Tactical-Airsoft-air-guns-the-glock-water-cannon-is-fitted-with-CS-G17-G18-G19/32882654759.html

I have no idea why someone would design such a thing, but it's interesting.

These pistols look pretty good. Wont be available in the US though (and I'd buy one or two if they were). The shooters manual of arms blows though. Who inserts a loaded magazine into a pistol and then draws the slide back to load a round/BB with their finger on the trigger!? (lol)

I’ve just realised there’s the potential that these frames aren’t going to work with Marui and KJW due to the ambiance slide release, which is a little gutting

I mean you could probably remove the new slide release and use the old style. Or metal slides just cut out a 2nd notch.

But still, I’m in it for the finger grooves, or lack of

Im pretty sure the sizes are also different seeing how he shows off holstering the pistols easily(Maruis are wider and can't go into most Glock holsters).

I doubt they’ll differ from current sizes. Would be an awful lot more work.

Marui and KJW parts will all fit and work on WE frames. It’s the blowback units and nozzles that don’t transfer

On 9/27/2018 at 4:53 PM, Got Wood? said:

I mean you could probably remove the new slide release and use the old style. Or metal slides just cut out a 2nd notch.

But still, I’m in it for the finger grooves, or lack of

Should still be ok, the gen 4 had mag release that was ambi, only differance is the mag have an extra cut out on the right side

AFAIK all gen 5 models have take down position (maybe also some pins) like previous gen G19's
these... are not :(

for the holster issue, dude showed using a safariland 5199 hoslter (for 17/22) which is not very picky about sizes IMO
if he used a weapon light model ALS holster, locked and removed the gun WITHOUT a light I would be impressed

15 hours ago, Katotaka said:

AFAIK all gen 5 models have take down position (maybe also some pins) like previous gen G19's
these... are not :(

What? :o 

All the pins and takedown lever look to be in the same place as all the previous models?
Maintain think they’re located differently on the genuine article, and makes little sense to do so as I believe Gen5 is more aesthetic than function design changes.