WE All new G series products

fnc

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, cool, I just found a pretty cool Syfy greeble to bolt on this thing:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Tactical-Airsoft-air-guns-the-glock-water-cannon-is-fitted-with-CS-G17-G18-G19/32882654759.html

I have no idea why someone would design such a thing, but it's interesting.

These pistols look pretty good. Wont be available in the US though (and I'd buy one or two if they were). The shooters manual of arms blows though. Who inserts a loaded magazine into a pistol and then draws the slide back to load a round/BB with their finger on the trigger!? (lol)

On 9/27/2018 at 4:53 PM, Got Wood? said:

I mean you could probably remove the new slide release and use the old style. Or metal slides just cut out a 2nd notch.

But still, I’m in it for the finger grooves, or lack of

Should still be ok, the gen 4 had mag release that was ambi, only differance is the mag have an extra cut out on the right side

• 2 weeks later...

AFAIK all gen 5 models have take down position (maybe also some pins) like previous gen G19's
these... are not :(

for the holster issue, dude showed using a safariland 5199 hoslter (for 17/22) which is not very picky about sizes IMO
if he used a weapon light model ALS holster, locked and removed the gun WITHOUT a light I would be impressed

Archived