CLAS27

How do you delete your posts on here?

I've been trying to delete or edit posts I've made, but I cannot find where the delete option or edit option is, can you only edit your post once as well???

There is a time limit for editing, I think about 20 minutes. 

You can't delete any. 

Report it and a friendly mod (hahaha!) should fix it. Or ban you. Depends on Tinkertons mood... 😂 

I believe it was to help prevent being scammed in sales threads, and not sure if it could be limited to just those. 

Personally, I think it's better for the forum that one can't. 

Anyway, joking aside, the mods here are cool and fix things quickly 😁

• Like 1

I see, well I've sold the items I was selling and I wanted to delete them as they have my phone number on them. I've sent the mods a message concerning it anyways so will have to wait to see what they say.

I've deleted your number from the threads for you!  Yup, the ability to edit is time delayed on the sales sections to prevent fraud. It stops people changing items after or during the sale and scamming people.

Easiest way to get attention is to click the report button near to the relevant topic/thread and type in what the issue is and we then get a message on here.

• Like 1