How do you delete your posts on here?

Guest CLAS27

I believe it was to help prevent being scammed in sales threads, and not sure if it could be limited to just those. 

Personally, I think it's better for the forum that one can't. 

Anyway, joking aside, the mods here are cool and fix things quickly 😁

I see, well I've sold the items I was selling and I wanted to delete them as they have my phone number on them. I've sent the mods a message concerning it anyways so will have to wait to see what they say.

I've deleted your number from the threads for you!  Yup, the ability to edit is time delayed on the sales sections to prevent fraud. It stops people changing items after or during the sale and scamming people.

Easiest way to get attention is to click the report button near to the relevant topic/thread and type in what the issue is and we then get a message on here.

• 4 months later...
On 9/27/2018 at 8:38 PM, CLAS27 said:

I see, well I've sold the items I was selling and I wanted to delete them as they have my phone number on them. I've sent the mods a message concerning it anyways so will have to wait to see what they say.

CLAS27 - I have now removed the OTHER posts you added recently with your phone number publically posted again. This was after you messaged me today asking for your posts to again be hidden. I'm happy to help people but if you post your personal details in the forum for a third time and expect us to clean things up again I am afraid I won't be ediitng your posts. If you want private messages from people that's fine.

Archived