E&L - QBZ-95

DrAlexanderTobacco

Hmm.  It does look like it.  I checked the 'news' section of their site and it hasn't been updated since 2013 but they have a year of the dog banner so someone must be pressing buttons over there. 

Strange they've not done an AR15.  I gather Norinco are churning out CQ 5.56s so it would a nice and easy money maker for them.

I still have a RS SVD up in the closet, never did get spare mags or a scope for it.

I can only hope if this is true that they don't use the LCT screw system in it.  Heard a stateside shop was bringing in E&L again so I bothered to look at how they are built and saw those screws...

I still own my T97, tricked out a bit.
Now, here Im hoping for a quality replica of the x4 optics and railsystem. My top rail is currently crewed into the nylon top cover and I don't really like that, but the PEQ box is nice and snug between the top handle amd front sight.

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, DarkLite said:

Gunmane, the CYMA SVD midcaps will fit and feed in the Real Sword SVD just fine.

See, I always heard talk about whether or not they fitted that was inconclusive, might as well try it out.

As for E&L making one of these, I'd be interested to know how they go about getting the dimensions and whatnot.  "Agreement" with some Mainland official, sent someone over to Canada for the export model, or would they just get their hands on a Real Sword one and copy it directly?  I assume the latter.

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 7:09 PM, Gunmane said:

See, I always heard talk about whether or not they fitted that was inconclusive, might as well try it out.

As for E&L making one of these, I'd be interested to know how they go about getting the dimensions and whatnot.  "Agreement" with some Mainland official, sent someone over to Canada for the export model, or would they just get their hands on a Real Sword one and copy it directly?  I assume the latter.

Given that E&L is in mainland China and their factory made the receivers for Real Sword before E&L was a thing I don't think they will have an issue ;)

• 2 months later...

Archived