Various bits and bobs; mosfet, DBAL PEQ, chest rig, pouch, stocks, pistol grips and other items

Philbucknall

Quite a lot to shift here so I’ll get straight to it!

mayflower/velocity systems M4 UW mk4 multicam chest rig hardly used and in excellent condition. Can hold a surprising amount of kit besides four M4 mags. It will also mount any plate carrier that has swift clips on its front. A very versatile little chest rig.

£100 ono 

GATE MERF 3.2 plug and play mosfet. Can also be hard wired if so desired. Bought for a review and not used since. 

£25 Ono

Clone magpul CTR stock in black  

£15 ono

Element DBAL 2 in black. Has a bloody bright illuminator and a good laser. All the controls work and it can be switched on without a pressure switch. It has a quick detach lever for mounting to RIS rails. Full disclosure though; the threads on the battery compartment are and mostly gone. I have tried to remedy it with some success so it doesn’t work free all the time but it isn’t overly secure and is not a permanent fix by any means and this is reflected in the price. If you get it to work 100% then you’ve bagged yourself a bargain; if not then I’m afraid it’s sold as seen but you won’t have lost a fortune.

£15 ono

Warrior Assault Systems gen 1 MBITR radio pouch in genuine multicam 

£15 ono

Magpul/PTS polymer handguard for M4 9” in length if I recall. Black colour

£15 ono

Magpul rail mounted sling point 

£8 ono

BCM Gunfighter AEG pistol grip with motor cage to accommodate the steeper angle

£8 ono

QD 30mm single piece scope mount with RIS pieces on scope rings. 

£12 ono

Lead Farmer Inc Kydex holster for Springfield XDM or XDM compact. Belt mounted and very low profile/comfortable to use and wear.

£25 ono

KWA SOCOM style crane stock off an ERG. Never used as I swapped it straight out for a PTS one

£18 ono

KWA A2 pistol grips for AEG with metal heatsink bases. No screws for mounting to gearbox however

£6 each or both for £10

If you want photos of any item then please ask and I’ll do my best to accommodate! The upload limit is too small for the size and number of photos I’ve got for the items  

postage not included but will only be at cost. Reduced shipping for multiple purchases

• 3 weeks later...

Archived