renegadecow

WE Hi Power MkIII

Marui's lack of international strategy lost out to WE's strategy a lot time ago.    Japanese as a culture are far more conservative than the Chinese, and it translates to their business Acumen.

Still, good news around the WE Browning MK3 even though I just bought a GP1935, I will probably pick up the Mk3 at a later date.  I have been fitting old AWSS hop ups into the Browning and the Lugers as they don't have hops at all.

Edited by 3vi1-D4n

I'm sure I've seen a Hi Power with a Dawson Precision rail. I think I'd want to try and do that setup should I get one of these.

Recover Tactical is bringing out a grip/frame adapter that puts a picatinny rail on the Hi-Power by just replacing the grips. Requires no tools and adds nothing to the width of the pistol. Looks pretty good and they make a retention holster for it that allows the use of your light or laser or you can use the Omnivore Holster. Will be out in April. Price for the grips are $49.95 and the holster is $49.95.

Just bought grips and holster to try out on my TM MEU. They also make them for the M9, a picatinny rail for first series Glocks (like the G26!) and some others. There is also a Slide Charging adapter for  Glocks that looks pretty effective as well.

On 12/7/2018 at 11:45 PM, Skarclaw said:

Please be not bad

Yeah, we're not even setting the bar as high as "good" "not bad" will do...

I'll buy several regardless.

One stock, one to attempt a Novak sight conversion and one...well...let's just say that from where you’re kneeling it must look like an 18 karat run of bad luck. Truth is ... the game was rigged from the start

I always wanted a custom Hi Power, but imo, It's pretty hard to beat the MKIII's simplicity. The no frills, plain jane MKIII is pretty good update for a gun that is almost 100 years old. And it cost less than anything with a Colt rollmark, so...

Edited by Gunnman

On 1/8/2019 at 10:49 AM, Gunnman said:

I always wanted a custom Hi Power, but imo, It's pretty hard to beat the MKIII's simplicity. The no frills, plain jane MKIII is pretty good update for a gun that is almost 100 years old. And it cost less than anything with a Colt rollmark, so...

Where is this thing?

On 12/12/2018 at 8:01 AM, Colin_The+Ferret said:

Except I don't want to import and the WA has Romanian trademarks and no metal body....

That link shows Beretta, Gardone, Italy trades and they have made several different versions.  Battle worn / suppressed / Chrome / Two Tone.  As for metal there was an ACM Clone.

And for the guy asking for Bren 10, MArushin has done it in both NBB and GBB form ( 8mm ) and FTC ( iirc ) did an old constant air classic version.

11 hours ago, BigAl said:

That link shows Beretta, Gardone, Italy trades and they have made several different versions.  Battle worn / suppressed / Chrome / Two Tone.  As for metal there was an ACM Clone.

And for the guy asking for Bren 10, MArushin has done it in both NBB and GBB form ( 8mm ) and FTC ( iirc ) did an old constant air classic version.

They did a GBB Bren? Seen the NBB and it looked OK in black and like a water pistol in chrome, but haven't come across the GBB. Love to see it get done well (or well enough) like the WE Desert Eagle. I don't think Marushin is up to the task. 

Was the GBB Bren actually released?  I thought it was one of the models that failed to materialize.

r saw one but saw all the promo for it, you may be right.  The Classic FTC was garbage, one of the biggest disappointments ever. lol

Hey all,

Does anyone have any info on the new Hi-Power?

Why its delayed and if there's a new release date?

I've been waiting desperately for it... :(

Cheers,

ED