Anyone still around from the old days?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If anyone's interested in nostalgia, I've just rehosted JustPistols. You can find it at http://justpistols.epizy.com Apologies for typos/broken links/etc/etc/etc... Cheers.

I've seen people have 200 comment discussions on Facebook about what to do about the groups getting banned or deleted. When you suggest going back to the forums they react like you've suggested human

Posted Images

• 3 months later...

Given I popped on to check something on an old news thread thought id join the old crowd returning and say hi.

Basically my health utterly exploded and life imploded and airsoft sort of stopped drifted back into larp 

@EdSkar you'll be pleased to know that pistol survived longer than the larp system did and it became a cherished and hugely special in game item iconic to the character.

Hope everyone is doing well and maybe see you on the field after the amputation.

Also if the Canadian guy is still needing help to get his gear back out of HK there is a way it's just kind of complicated. 

Edited by paranoiddroid
  • Like 1
23 hours ago, paranoiddroid said:

@EdSkar you'll be pleased to know that pistol survived longer than the larp system did and it became a cherished and hugely special in game item iconic to the character.

Yeee, that thing I made is cooler than I will ever be!
I'm actually really pleased with how that came out, the milliput and the graphite bluing both worked really well :) So yea happy others like it too.

Sorry to hear about the medical stuff, hope there's some light in the tunnel for you soon 😕 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/17/2021 at 3:45 AM, ED-SKaR said:

Yeee, that thing I made is cooler than I will ever be!
I'm actually really pleased with how that came out, the milliput and the graphite bluing both worked really well :) So yea happy others like it too.

Sorry to hear about the medical stuff, hope there's some light in the tunnel for you soon 😕 

Waiting for an amputation so... hopefully but who knows.

Also finally got my hands on a hwasan shotgun as well now just need to refinish it in durablue and get a full stock done.

Edited by paranoiddroid
Bleh
5 hours ago, paranoiddroid said:

Also finally got my hands on a hwasan shotgun as well now just need to refinish it in durablue and get a full stock done.

Funny thing, there's now a full-stocked version of the HwaSan available from factory. 

Which probably is better fit than adapting one from something else. Like the one I have... 

the money though it's 120$ before shipping to the UK for just the stock set and honestly the fit of the wood is garbage on what I have 

I have the advantage if knowing what the shotgun is based on which helps and honestly fitting to the action isn't that hard. 

what are you struggling with on yours?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...