John Wick 3 pistol is announced

Wingman

The Hi-Cappa world can now be "validated" (lol).. It appears that John Wicks pistol of choice in episode #3 is the Taran Tactical STI 2011 Combat Master in 9mm. This is according to TFB (The Firearm Blog).

Not a bad looking pistol and now the race begins as to who brings one out first.

What if ASG got KJW to do the build? Personally, I have had good luck with ASG products. The only pistols I wore out were a CZ75 and a P09. Both had thousands upon thousands of shots thru them and even more dry fire trigger pulls (dont do that anymore). Still have another P09 going strong, but I've gone back to the 1911 and G series "single action" style as I have found them a bit more durable and easier to repair.

Guess this means a new Hi-Cappa is in my future.

Never liked Hi-capa, too big for my hands, but I might consider having this in my collection together with my TTI G34 and G26. But lets see who gonna release the kits first, either it's Nova since they released TTI for glocks and might as well continue their line for 2011, or Gunsmiths bro because they have already made STI 2011 slide kits for Hi-capa.

Archived