blobface

Umarex dual CO2 Shell Ejecting Lever Action Rifle

I do love how they are plinking away outside next to a busy road and no one bats an eye.  Wish I could pull that off at home without fear.

Interested in the Co2 setup. 

RC, can we expect another loadout with one of these? 

Not a fan of CO2 but I'm sure converting it to green gas will be easy enough. As much as I'd want one, this year I'm focusing on completing my French 1915 kit plus a Lebel I'd have to make from scratch.

Potential candidate for this?

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2018/01/31/potd-railed-suppressed-lever-gun/

P.S. I love how they just put the text of pronunciation of *fruitcage* (v.) in Cantonese, where it was in a extended form to emphasise discouragement of the stoppage.

P.P.S. In Taiwan people use the same word to express cool, badass or being smug (adj.)

Edited by Katotaka

Oh 💩, I saw the chrono and immediately assumed that was in meters, so like 390 fps, it was so low res I didn't look properly, is it actually 120 fps?!

Yeah the first thing I thought about was 3D printing disposable shells, although PLA isn't biodegradable and the only thing that is for your average home printer is PVA, which is quite expensive compared to PLA. 

Edited by blobface

I think that's MPS since it also reads 1.4J. There's a guy on reddit that converted his 4.5mm to 6mm airsoft and even after some tweaking it was still shooting too hot at 500fps.

On 1/20/2019 at 8:52 AM, Colin_The+Ferret said:

I have seen the .177 air rifle version of this. Does the airsoft have a hop up?

No - no hop. You could add one with a drill, rubber and a little allen bolt - it's been done by some on shell loaded revolvers.