AK-47/74

Amrit

Got this as part of a job lot. Feels great but it does look like its been through Hell (has a fair bit of scratching on the outer barrel from where I think the original owner attached torches to it and there is a small chip on the slide you use to access the hop but all these are cosmetic) other than this the gun fires perfectly. I have no mags for it (the one I did have was not mine and used it to test fire the gun) so buyer will need to supply the mags. It does include one battery with it which is a 7.4v lipo (also working perfectly) that will be included with the gun as well as a black gun bag (not pictured) that can be supplied for an additional £20).

Please note that I am selling this as-is. It works but I have no idea as to the make of the gun or what internals it has so this can be used as it is or it can be used as a project. If you require further pictures please message me on here and I will send them over via e-mail or whatsapp (whichever is easier for you) and although I prefer the buyer collects this, I am happy to post it out (prices below).

My asking price for this is £100 (collected) or £120 (posted & paypal) but I am open to offers as well as any swaps but please note that all I am looking for in terms of swaps is an ICS MP5-A5.

ak1 ed.jpg

ak2 ed.jpg

ak3 ed.jpg

Archived