Inokatsu SIG Sauer P226R Masterpiece

Make: Inokatsu
Gun/Model: SIG Sauer P226R Masterpiece
Accessories: 4x Inokatsu 24rd CO2 Magazine, Guarder Steel Outer Barrel, Guarder Steel Threaded Outer Barrel, VFC Steel Threaded Outer Barrel
Condition: Mint
FPS: Gas dependent, <350FPS
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: Offers welcome
Price/Payment: £575.00 plus shipping

LreTikA.jpg

For sale is an Inokatsu SIG Sauer P226R Masterpiece edition. This is a steel clone of the Tokyo Marui P226R, and is compatible with the TM P226-series, as well as KJW, WE and other clones of these designs. This is by far the most realistic airsoft P226 available: the slide, extractor, sights, outer barrel and controls are all steel, and the frame is aluminium alloy CNC-milled from billet, as per the real thing.

NOVFj7v.jpg

1. It is serial number UU000080, one of the original batch of 100 guns, and was factory assembled rather than supplied as a kit.
  2. It has the steel slide, outer barrel and front and rear sights with the correct PVD finish. The slide is the later (for SIG) external extractor type and has a separate extractor with a blued finish.
  3. It has an Inokatsu CNC aluminium frame (which some others don't).
  4. The gun has the rather rare P226-02 upgrade kit, with steel trigger, hammer, magazine release, magazine release cover, and unique takedown lever (omitting the unrealistic push-to-safe feature Japanese law forces on TM models) that you can't get elsewhere. To this I have added the Guarder steel decocking lever, slide release and guide rod for a complete set of steel controls.
  5. It has a Prime steel faux firing pin installed.
  6. It has a genuine SIG Sauer mainspring seat, and is fitted with the discontinued Hogue Extreme Series aluminium grips in the classic matte black chequered West German P226 style.
  7. Internally the gun runs the Guarder 150% recoil spring, but not the hammer spring (needlessly stiff, wastes gas), a Nine Ball hop-up rubber and the discontinued 6.03x97mm stainless steel inner barrel. Currently fitted is the full Guarder piston and nozzle assembly and Nine Ball piston head.

KPwLNxr.jpg

RpPu2hM.jpg

1. The gun will be supplied with three further outer barrels - a VFC steel 14mm CCW threaded (fitted, but now one-piece rather than two for strength) barrel, and Guarder steel 14mm CCW threaded and unthreaded (need fitting) barrels.
  2. It will be supplied with four working Inokatsu CO2 magazines and a fifth donor magazine.

tL6HsyW.jpg

aH3PbcQ.jpg

The gun has some cosmetic wear to the frame rail finish (this is absolutely unavoidable with SIGs, even real ones) but is otherwise in mint condition. It has never been gamed; I would estimate a round count of about 250 shots fired. The gun has the most savage kick and report of any airsoft pistol I have ever shot (and I own two more steel pistols and have shot about 15 more).

Please note that in this video the gun is fitted with a dry-fire adapter to stop it locking back.

This pistol gun was £1,005 prior to tax and shipping, but currently retails for £600. The rest of the components - prior to tax and shipping - add up to about £350 for a total of about £950. I am open to swaps and part-exchanges, so please feel free to make offers.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Archived