LCT EBB prototypes - MP5, SCAR H, M16, G3, CQBR

hitmanNo2

I've only seen some discussion on LCT's newest EBB AKs but it looks like they have some other stuff in the pipeline.

That SCAR recoil looks particularly good.  Even if it isn't being properly shouldered.

Well dayum.  Fair few people out there looking for that ideal blend of higher end/close-to-real externals with the functions of the TM NGRSs (me included) so yeah definitely appealing.  Do the AKs stop firing when empty?  I feel like they don't which would be the one thing to my mind holding these guns back from perhaps being the bestest thing ever on the electric rifle market (if they function reliably and shoot decently well).

It's taken many years but I'm getting close to actually buying an airsoft MP5 now.

I'm not sure you could without swapping the gearbox out, since if it like the ak models the fake bolt system hooks into the gearbox itself and likely won't go in without doing so. 

I kinda want one of those joke half circle long ak mags though now for my rpk after seeing the ones on the table/wall.  Also wish they start getting their plum mags out to more shops here in the US.

4 hours ago, Colin_The+Ferret said:

I hope they work on the designs so that the bolts/cocking handles return fully forward every time. The half cock on some of them was off putting.

A lot of that is down to just aegs on auto with no cycle monitoring . All AEGs without some kind of cycle monitoring circuit do that sadly .

Some of it may also be down to the prototype nature of these examples 

• 2 months later...

Nothing on the models besided the east bloc ones, but I see WGC has ebb versions of all the aks and whatnot on "special order" now.  Honestly rather be able to just buy a full external kit now but alas that era is over.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Figured I'd post in this thread, but the ebb ak platforms are trickling in stateside now slowly, but:  https://www.evike.com/products/91933/

HAHAHAHAHA, no facking way!

Wrong mag, wrong flashhider, non folding stock, and they want that much!  The RPK version also has the same fugly birdcage attached and they want 519 for it!  I can only imagine the g3 being the same price now.  I don't even want to know how much the QSC variants of non ebb/ebb will cost now.

Edit:  LCT did put out a firing vid of most of the models that have ebb systems.  Gotta say it just sounds silly for the g3, especially when it sounds like it is firing faster than anything else.  https://www.facebook.com/LCTAIRSOFT/videos/551312962387503/

Archived