Replica Surefire X300 flash light

Wingman

For airsoft use only, a replica is well worth it.

There is no real need to spend hundreds of *insert currency* for things that will be used in regular airsoft game. Unless you are also planing on using it on a real firearm that is.

Replicas are pretty decent, rather solid and with a good lumens output. They can be bought is most shops: JKarmy, Shootercbgear, ebairsoft, etc...

I'm in a similar position, looking to get either an x300 or x400. Gonna go for the element - I have two of their lights already and I'm happy with them - sure the surefire is better but for the cost and what im using it for not sure it's 5x as better! £50 vs £270

Cheers 

There's another problem with these SureFire replicas as well. Most are ACM labeled, but AFAIK they are not all by the same OEM with consitent quality, markings or functionality which makes it a bit tricky to just order one from a random website.

If anyone knows a reputable site, or actually "brand made" (as above with Element), SureFire replicas, please let us know :)

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Got Wood? said:

Just as quick one rather than creating a whole new thread, has anyone tried the Element XC-1 clones? Looks neat with the laser as well but the AAA battery powering it seems a bit underpowered...

Yup, I got one.

The XC1 has light only, the XC2 has light and laser.

Small, solid, markings are accurate, good luminosity.

I have almost all the compact lights and the TLR-7 clones looks the best on the g19, the APLc in a close 2nd place and the XC1/XC2 is just ok. Great that it takes AAA batteries but the light is not that bright and I kinda have some mixed feelings about the overall look when it’s on the gun.

• 1 month later...

Archived