Horsem4n

HFC CO2 Flintlock pistol finally coming out

HFC is finally releasing their flintlock pistol, so that's cool. That thing was announced before I started my hiatus from airsoft. 

Looks to be around 200USD

https://www.kui.com.tw/PA1481D32526SO9/

I can't tell if it's out now. HFC just posted the link on their Facebook. Could still be a few weeks away.

FPS may be stupid high, but I plan on buying one just to see if I can down tune it.

Edited by Horsem4n

1 hour ago, renegadecow said:

Seems a bit much coming from HFC and it's not even real wood. 

Very true indeed , but you have too admit it WOULD be funny as f**k getting the drop on another player dressed in all the latest gear using his super dooper race gun , with a flintlock ! 🤣🤣🤣

Cool idea, far to expensive for what it is considering the manufacturer and that it's a fairly simple design (edited from original since it looks to be a manual repeater). Plus, lots of ugly looking screws and such an ill fitting clam shell design on the "wood" parts that there's a very visible gap between the two halves in the photos.

Edited by ninja master of coffee
accuracy.

Now that you mention it, it definitely doesn't look like wood. They had said at IWA that it was "wood and metal" now i doubt any of the external pieces are either.