58th Shizuoka Hobby Show Tokyo Marui Products

hitmanNo2

This weekend was the 58th Shizuoka Hobby Show and TM was there with some stuff.  A couple of new things but no major surprises.

No update on price/release date of the recoil shock Mk46.

Prototype Springfield V10 with RDS.  No release date of the regular V10.  Just coming soon.

HK45 Tactical Black.  Summer release.

FNX-45 Tactical FDE.  June release.

Tactical Silencer (Black/FDE) 16mm CW.  June release.

MTR16 Gold Match Custom (MTR with gold bolt, trigger, barrel) No release date.

Pink anime "Vorpal Bunny" Detonics. No release date.

http://www.hyperdouraku.com/event/hobbyshow1905/index.html

Oh yeah.  I forgot to include the Type 89 details.

Price, unknown.  Summer release.

Newly developed dedicated lower receiver and metal folding stock.

Short type magazine (20 rounds) is attached.

The other specifications and performances, operation mechanisms are the same as Type 89.

2 hours ago, snowman said:

Stupidly long barrelled Desert Eagle too - How could you miss that out?!?!?! :)

Cheers.

It was announced ages ago.  September last year at the All Japan Model & Hobby Show.  I figured it didn't need repeating.

It was announced ages ago.  September last year at the All Japan Model & Hobby Show.  I figured it didn't need repeating.
Ah, I'm very out of touch.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully with the release of the Type 89F comes some more aftermarket parts for this GBBR series. I've been so hesitant to get that original standard issue offering for just that reason. She's such a looker though, I can't resist.

Just yesterday was talking with some new guys about the TM/ACM things, and in trouble to defend the TM stuff (regular non EBB...) agains the Cyma aeg and 20 bucks in spares combos, sad time.

Lets us pray TM gets back on track. 

6 hours ago, CALLAHAN_88 said:

I take any TM product before any cyma any day.

And that is what we all should do!

This ACM *suitcase* is killing this hobby.

But as allways people just want cheap guns without any regards for anything else than their own wallet.

In what world is affordable equipment bad for a hobby? I get that by Swedish standards a TM may seem affordable but even in most euro countries it's just poor value for money compared to anything really.

As for the last part of your post, some of us care about like yknow.. eating, paying bills and stuff.. not if the box our toy gun came in says TM on it. I fail to even see what your point there is. Why would TM be so deserving of beeing picked over anything else with better value?

3 hours ago, Tarr said:

In what world is affordable equipment bad for a hobby? I get that by Swedish standards a TM may seem affordable but even in most euro countries it's just poor value for money compared to anything really.

As for the last part of your post, some of us care about like yknow.. eating, paying bills and stuff.. not if the box our toy gun came in says TM on it. I fail to even see what your point there is. Why would TM be so deserving of beeing picked over anything else with better value?

Agreed. My CYMA CM040d shoots extremely well, it has a steel body, and has only needed a spring downgrade. I like Tokyo Marui stuff, and still favour their pistols over other brands for the most part (if I can afford them) but I think a lot of the "Tokyo Marui are the best and everyone else is just copying them!" is basically just snobbishness at this point. If they inovate, cool, good on them, but they're not the only company to inovate. I'd say the availability of more models at lower prices has done a lot to allow more people to get into the hobby. 

3 hours ago, Tarr said:

There aren't many companies that aren't rip offs of TMs designs or started by ripping off TM.

Yes TM stuff is good , is it THE best ? Some is and some isn’t , is it more reliable ? I’d say if your not in to ‘tinkering’ (like me) and just want a gun you use then put away with minimal servicing need for yrs and yrs of use then again yes definitely better than most BUT also need to factor in if I can get a Cyma tactical AK from a Polish retailer that shoots like a laser for less than half (if not more) the price of a TM ? 

You guys are missing the point!

When Cyma and the other ACM brand starts making their own RnD of new guns.

Then we should buy them.

When brands like TM Systema VFC is doing all the hard work and the ACM industries just make copies.

If you think thats ok when it's just wrong.

Have had my share of Cymas but that is in the past.

I know this is pointless but it needs to be said.

LONG LIVE THE MARUI MAGIC!  ;)

1 hour ago, CALLAHAN_88 said:

Then we should buy them.

When brands like TM Systema VFC is doing all the hard work and the ACM industries just make copies.

Have you been living under a rock?

Chinese brands have innovated far past Marui ever has.  Sure they are all based off the Marui gear set, but many have custom mechs.

Lets take a few examples:

- AGM MG42

- AGM MP40

- AGM MP44

- AGM STEN

- JLS F2000

- JLS Beretta RX4

- CYMA CM048 (blowback)

- Krytac Series

- ARES SLR

- ARES M249

- ARES M60

- ARES/S&T TAR21

- S&T PPSH41

- S&T Howa Type 64

- S&T Type 99 LMG

- S&T ARX160

- APS UAR

- AY AR57

- AY Spectre M4

- AY BAR M1918

- AY Beretta M12

- Snow wolf M1938

- WELL UZI

- A&K PKM

- A&K M60s

And thats excluding Hong Kong and Taiwanese manufacturers who uses a lot of Chinese manufacture.

I would say,  your point is invalid.

No doubt, Marui is innovative, but even they missed the market opportunity with the GBB M4s.  Having continually repaired a number of marui's I would have to say that they do not perform/function long term as well as many other Chinese guns in environments requiring more than 1J .

Most durable battle ready AEGs I have had are A&K MGs, particularly their PKM series.

2 hours ago, CALLAHAN_88 said:

Then we should buy them. 

Do you only buy Mercedes/Ford cars? I mean everyone else is just copying their ICE engine and manufacturing method right? So you should buy the originals.
Do you ever buy generic meds from a pharmacy? Basically any electronic device in the market today?
Nearly everything today could be considered a copy of something else or beeing based on something another compay made.

If you feel like over paying royalties for a 25+ year old design that has been adapted and modded god knows how many times then do, no one is stopping you. But its silly to expect everyone to think it is a superior choice when it clearly is not.

We should probably stop with this or move to another thread before we all get a smack from an admin for going offtopic :)

Archived