Airsoft AEGs, Spring shotgun, Spring SVD, gas pistols

Maelstrom1796

Moved to Cumbria 5 years ago and found it hard to attend sites with my buddies from then onwards, only managed to get 3 or 4 games in since so it's time to pass my gear on.

Collection only, but I am willing to meet around junction 40 on the M6, (Penrith), with some notice as I'm 45 minutes away from there. I do occasionally make trips to the Preston area to see friends and family and could meet in that region with some planning. I would consider shipping the boxed items within the UK using a third party courier at the buyers cost.

As I cannot post all of my pictures here I am happy to send pictures via Email/Whatsapp of any of the gear listed.

G&G F2000 AEG - Unboxed, comes with 3 G&G hi-cap magazines, official G&G integrated torch front end, official G&G rail front end, spare rubber butt plate, (I'd heard people saying they'd lost theirs when I was researching before buying so bought a spare), battery. Set in the region of 320 FPS, (easily adjustable with a screw thread on this F2000). £300

Umarex Tavor-21 Elite AEG (With "blow back") - Full size rifle version, with original box, imported from the US, comes with 3 hi-cap magazines, power set in region of 320 FPS. £200

ASG G36c AEG - Unboxed and never used in a game, bought as a back up that I never needed. Comes with 2 hi-cap magazines, ASG battery, and is fitted with rails on the front end. Power in region of 320 FPS £100

ASG Franchi SAS 12 Spring Shotgun - Boxed, 3 shot shotgun, comes with 8 shells and loader. £25

ASG SVD Spring Sniper rifle - Unboxed, (will be sold with gun bag), comes with genuine SVD sling, (bought off Etsy, they claimed it was genuine, certainly looks the part), 2 magazines and replica POSP 4x24 scope. (The scope cost more than the rifle when new!). Power in region of 425 FPS. £130

ASG M93R "Raffica" Gas pistol - Comes with 1 magazine and holster. Single shot, 3 round burst and full auto fires modes. (Barely used as I preferred my 1911). £80

KJ Works M1911 Gas pistol - Comes with 3 magazines, (all KJ Works although 2 are different in appearance), pistol case and rail for mounting torch etc. £80

TRMR Impact grenade - Takes shotgun primers. £50

IMG_20190517_114812.jpg

IMG_20190517_115036.jpg

IMG_20190517_120012.jpg

Archived