Just got one today, so brief overview.

Lighter than I expected, maybe 675g or so, but it still feels good and solid with no rattles.

The finish is really nice and well executed. Comes with an additional larger grip section, but despite having larger than average hands, to me the smaller one felt nicer.

The blowback is extremely satisfying and snappy - kind of akin to the TM Strike Warrior. No accuracy tests etc yet, but will update. Very impressed with this, really nice gun for the first attempt by ICS, and dirt cheap.

Nsc43n8.jpg

eJd2IGK.jpg

Dunno if the mags are proprietary as not checked any cross comparisons yet, but they are well made and leak free.

I got this from Firesupport who have it in other colour combos and they stock comprehensive spares for it.

Seems to be loosely based on the FN FNS-9 as far as I can see. Small accuracy test today at 7-10m and it was pretty much spot on point of aim. Trigger take up is a little springy / mushy but the let off is light and crisp - it feels quite nice overall. Also comes with a moderator adapter in the box. Mag and slide release are both ambi and the dot sights are luminous.

Other thing to note is the report is notably loud compared to other pistols I have. Really liking this so far tbh. These have been out for a while now, so surprised I've not seen them mentioned on here, unless I've missed it of course.

Review here.......

Edited by garry
  • Like 1

ICS pistols are really good, there are some in my country. They looks like long-lasting, with upgraded inner barrel and hopup bucking. The painting not really good, disgusting and damage really fast. First time as I saw a ICS BLE it looks like an upgraded WE M&P, their parts seems to be really close at first time - ICS have better quality but I think it is a copy of WE's M&P9.

• 3 months later...

Well we got some of those for the rental field and results are not good at all. 

Yup, it's a snappy gun... being a really light weight slide. But the recoil, accuracy and range are "meh" at best. 

The real issue is with durability. At the rental field, guns go through about a 500 rounds every day. This allow us to test guns at a much faster place than any normal user would. At that pace, the humble WE G17s are lasting for 2 years before showing any failure, which normally is the sear, right where it engages with the trigger bar.

The ICSs lasted less than a month. The most obnoxious design flaw is the plastic magazine catch that engages really sharp edges on the mags, and furthermore, with a really small surface area, so they fail really fast.  Other broken parts have been hammers, seals, and sears.

All in all, I wouldn't recommend them at all.

Fair enough, that's why I emphasised that the rentals allows us to test a gun at a much faster pace than a regular user would. 

Most users probably won't gent any of the issues until about a year of use, except for the mag catch. That's the only big fail on the gun, and should be evident for anyone that can get their hands on those mags. Really, really sharp metal edges engaging a tiny plastic surface should be an obvious no-go. 

Other than that, it's true that there are many guns with less durability, but there's also many that last 20x more. 

I guess comrade Diatlov can say it clearer: 

Image result for 3.6 not good not terrible