Gears of War Lancer Body Kit for WE G36

Bit of a unique one..

Its a Gears of War Lancer body kit I made from one of the Neca kits they sold a while ago. It fits almost perfectly around a WE G36 (the gun it was made to fit) with the rails, handguard and stock removed (uses the G36 trigger & pistol grip). Obviously it isnt a 100% perfect fit bit it does fit very solidly and very well, well enough to skirmish! Used it a few times at The Mall! Great fun to use and turns a lot of heads! 

It is a "clamshell" and you simply position the G36 inside, close the shell and screw together. 

The plan was to buy another WE G36 and convert it to HPA then using the Lancer mag + an M249 "nutsack" to improve it but just never got round to it. So time for it to be sold. 

I expect the kit will fit other G36s but I cannot confirm. For best results you'll need an extended G36K length inner barrel.

Painted myself, was originally gold. Colours are pretty true but not 100% screen accurate. Could do with a matte clear coat to protect the paint. 

Price & Postage -

£175.00 open to offers. The gold non G36 ones sell for £200+ for a reference. 

Will post for £11.00 
Collection welcome - Orpington
Bank Transfer
Paypal (3.4%)

Any questions please ask, be patient when waiting for a reply.

20190522_195423.thumb.jpg.3dfc59ad0e2871dba58a18cd50896ce3.jpg

Thanks
Josh. 

Archived