PTS licenced MAWL

Ivan le Fou

The hype. I can feel it overtaking me.

B.E. Meyers & Co., Inc., known for its rugged, advanced photonic solutions for the defense and aerospace industries, and  PTS Syndicate, a prolific licensee of products in the tactical market, are proud to announce an exclusive licensing agreement to bring the internationally recognized B.E. Meyers & Co. MAWL® (Modular Advanced Weapon Laser) to the global airsoft community. PTS Syndicate will be manufacturing and bringing to market the MAWL® -PTS, the only official licensed MAWL® replica, which will be easily accessible to consumers through PTS Syndicate’s extensive distribution network in Asia, Europe, and North America.

http://soldiersystems.net/2019/06/10/pts-syndicate-licenses-mawl-for-airsoft/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

14 hours ago, Katotaka said:

IIRC w/out doing the research, the real deal has visible(green?) laser pointer, IR laser pointer and IR laser illuminator(still a pointer but really big spot).

I wonder what will be on PTS version?

Battery box.

On 6/12/2019 at 3:15 AM, Katotaka said:

IIRC w/out doing the research, the real deal has visible(green?) laser pointer, IR laser pointer and IR laser illuminator(still a pointer but really big spot).

I wonder what will be on PTS version?

I hope it had all of these features at a lower power, red laser instead of green. Looks like a cool bit of kit for sure.

Well even if it's at 1/5 of the price, it's still going to be quite a lot. I mainly want a decent IR laser (already have an IR light on my gun) and don't care much for the other features but much prefer the design over the peq15, dbal etc.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

I've been involved in a little of the internal discussion, features like vis laser colour are nowhere near pinned down yet, very early days.  I don't think they started any of the design process before acquiring the license so it'll be a long time before we see these I'd imagine.  Prototype at SHOT maaaybe?

• 7 months later...

Archived