Wingman

Has anyone heard of KLI Airsoft (Taiwan)? Re: STi 2011-John Wick 3 pistol

Airsoft GI is offering a Pre-Order of the Taran Tactical Combat Master 2011 used in John Wick 3 made by KLI  of Taiwan. The pictures available look pretty good. There are no trades but the barrel is marked with the correct 9X19 chambering. Pistol is Green Gas and C02 ready and if pre-ordered (available in August), will come with a 2nd magazine.

It looks to be a direct copy of the version which EMG (Evike Airsoft) is offering as a pre-order for "significantly more", especially if ordered with a 2nd magazine. Their verson, however, may be comming with full proper trades.

I've never heard of KLI and cant find any info about them. Thinking of pulling the trigger on the purchase but would like to know more about them. Generally, I'm not a big fan of Pre-Orders.

Thanks for the help.

Never heard of them.  Looks like the trades have been Sharpied out in those photos.  Personally, I wouldn't buy something like that without proper trades.

If it's pretty much TM compatible and CO2, I'd imagine KJW have something to do with it.