Future of Pistols: EMG/ WE Hudson H9 GBB Pistol Initial Overview

On 7/5/2019 at 6:19 AM, PureSilver said:

And then not only did they go bankrupt, but Laugo Arms' Alien brought the bore axis even lower.

and managed to got banned from being in the intended competition(division), where they benefit most from the design itself, ouch

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/9/2019 at 3:09 AM, Katotaka said:

and managed to got banned from being in the intended competition(division), where they benefit most from the design itself, ouch

It's still allowed for Production Division (which is such a joke when your gun costs $5000), just can't be used with an optic without being bumped to open, but then again people who spend $5k on a pistol probably shoots open anyway. 

6 hours ago, blobface said:

It's still allowed for Production Division (which is such a joke when your gun costs $5000), just can't be used with an optic without being bumped to open, but then again people who spend $5k on a pistol probably shoots open anyway. 

they obviously anticipated to pwn the carry optics division, and being shut down since the optic is not mounted on the moving part of the slide

this sounds very salty to me

Getting off topic: It seems like a fair ruling given by no definition can you call the central rib of the Alien the slide, but then again it's just a clearly better and more efficient design, if / when more guns adopt this as the norm, maybe they'll change the wording, maybe we'll start calling handgun uppers and lowers instead of frames and slides when that becomes more applicable, and the slide would be the bolt carrier equivalent.

Right now, we're cool with this: 

Untitled-1.jpg

In any case, the H9 is already dead irl, which killed the appeal for the airsoft version a bit for me, I guess protip is don't go on forgottenweapons when your company isn't bankrupted yet, because at that point you're kinda asking for some bad juju.. 

Archived