Loft clearout time!

Arnie

It is about time I cleared out our loft here of kit I don't need so that I can stick my work kit bags up there. I have rather a large collection of rifles/pistols, clothing and kit.

I'm keeping current kit, but if I post photos of the kit out of bags and with boxes I'm happy to take offers on things.

Anyone have any preference or after anything specific before I start sorting?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/7/2019 at 11:05 PM, EDcase said:

Hia,

I'll put my hand up for any of the following:

WE Browning Hi-Power pistol ...?

Snow Wolf M41A (just in case 😉)

AK74M AEG?

CYMA CM352 spring short shotty? (M870 The one with the stock that folds over)

Cheers,

ED

(I am UKARA registered)

Update:

Not after CM352 or AK74M anymore.

Now just Browning Hi-Power and M41A 😍

Cheers,

ED

• 3 months later...

I have been thinking of getting an AK74.
I don't want to get into a fight with the good doctor but if it is a nice wood one I am interested.

The only pistol I am really interested in is a Marui Strike Warrior, the 1911 frame with a Detonics slide and a comp.  Love those.

Imports aren't a ball ache, it's usually been the UK end that was a pain...

Although, right now, I can't buy -anything- abroad, our Post company is crippled by a strike that's dragged plenty of all of logistic unions into it, nothing sent here will be even transported to Finland until after the strike is over, unless it's UPS/DHL, but then Customs and most colurier services use Finnish Post for the delivery of all notifications of arriviing parcels and the like, so... Messy.

• 1 month later...

Archived