RPG-7 40mm Rockets/ barrle extensions

svman

After searching for an airsoft RPG-7 for a very long time I finally found one and picked it up. I like to fire foam projectile grenades and home made sabot/ buckshot rounds and found the barrle length was a little short to get decent range with the rpg. So I decided to make my own barrle extensions. I tapped the ends to except the threads on the gas bases of taggin shells and then rest is just dress up to make the 40mm pvc waste pipe look like RPG rockets. Now there is loads of range and rockets can be loaded with various projectiles to suite the situation. I thought this was worth posting up as I believe this turns the previously underperforming but beautiful RPG-7 40mm launcher into a range beast.

20190714_160741.jpg

20190714_161434.jpg

Thank you kindly, I'm not to happy with the paint job and will probably re do it later in a better shade of OD. Not bothering just yet though as I have a vietnam weekender at the end of this month and I absolutely have to use this to end some filthy capitalist US troops

20190714_160752.jpg

20190714_160805.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

If you have or get your hands on a rpg then I would be up for that. Might have to take some measurements o the barrle ID as according to some reviews certain makes are fussy with which shells they will except. 

Archived