garry

G&G GTP-9

Not sure I've seen these mentioned.

Brilliant gun, very accurate and well made. Tbh (imo) the build quality and solidity puts many TM's to shame.

Comes in a nice case with extra back strap and a (good quality) speed loader.

QE6UJMn.jpg

e5pDezn.jpg

WzjuApt.jpg

Well the pistols are here but not spare magazines as yet. Maybe I will give it a go once I can get the pistol and a couple of spare magazines at the same time.

That does look tasty!
Ideal for the airsoft player using a motorcycle or public transport. Stuff itnin a go-bag and you're good!

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

Does this pistol look like something like a "Russian design".. I know it doesnt really exist, but it does have the "heavy look" of some of their "more modern" efforts.

It's like a combo of Glock, Sig & HK.

I think it's a breath of fresh air. Tbh, I'm fed up with the same old, same old offerings. This is a looker and handles like a dream - RS based or not.

3 hours ago, Wingman said:

Ok, that video sold me. As soon as it's ALL available, I will pull the trigger on the card.

I think the carbine is out in the next few weeks.

23 hours ago, garry said:

It's like a combo of Glock, Sig & HK.

Looks like a slightly modified SOCOM to me.

Makes me wonder whether movie studio armorers are stocking up on things like this for sci-fi movie purposes. My BRRRT shows the results can be... interesting with nothing but off-the-shelf stuff.

I swear G&G must have a very good R&D budget lately.  Am I the only one though that looks at my ps4 controller circle button though after seeing that mag release?

That’s the safety, the mag release is on the trigger guard similar to the USP. 

What’s the mag and nozzle look like, any chance of some more detailed pics of those? From the stock images I’ve seen online, the nozzle and magazine gas route looks strikingly similar to the KSC/KWA G and ATP series