Hey guys, I know some of you probably would like to see an airsoft incarnation of this pistol, I know I have, and when I saw this in my local gun store - I had to get it, and had to show it off somewhere. :D

For those of you who don't know exactly what kind of pistol it is, it's an FN Five-SeveN IOM (Individual Officer's Model) USG (United States Government). It fires the 5.7x28mm round, the same round found in the P90 SMG.

This pistol is just wow . . .it's one of the finest pistols I've ever messed with, the exception being the Mk. 23 and I'm not rich enough to own one of those.

If any of you have questions about the 5-7, feel free to ask 'em and I'll answer and take more pics if you want. I don't see why an airsoft company hasn't made it yet - it's 90% polymer, and with a magazine as large as it loads, you could hold a ton of gas in one. It's very comfortable too.

post-7745-1119723792_thumb.jpg

Hey guys, I know some of you probably would like to see an airsoft incarnation of this pistol, I know I have, and when I saw this in my local gun store - I had to get it, and had to show it off somewhere. :D

For those of you who don't know exactly what kind of pistol it is, it's an FN Five-SeveN IOM (Individual Officer's Model) USG (United States Government). It fires the 5.7x28mm round, the same round found in the P90 SMG.

This pistol is just wow . . .it's one of the finest pistols I've ever messed with, the exception being the Mk. 23 and I'm not rich enough to own one of those.

If any of you have questions about the 5-7, feel free to ask 'em and I'll answer and take more pics if you want. I don't see why an airsoft company hasn't made it yet - it's 90% polymer, and with a magazine as large as it loads, you could hold a ton of gas in one. It's very comfortable too.

You lucky dog you. I got to fire one down at Shooting World about two weeks ago. Almost considered trading in my Kimber for one. I love Herstal ammunition, so much my father and want to have one by the end of the year. Congrajulations good sir, one fine pistol. I like the M1911 series of handguns a bit more than the H&K MK23s, but thats just me.

Edited by M1911A2 guy

Yeah, I didn't know whether it was taboo or not to post a real steel picture - if this is against any of the forum rules, please delete mods. But like I said, I just had to post it somewhere - it's such a niicceee gun.

The gun itself was $899, add in tax, and the background check fee, it ended up being about $970 - but then they had just gotten in 5 boxes of ammo, so I snapped up those too, all in all, it unded up being about $1150.

I so can't wait until FN releases the real P90 and F2000 here - Oct and Jan respectively. I've already got the P90 on pre-order through my local shop, and the F2000 will come later, once I can afford it. :D

As for what I'll use it for, I dunno, I debated about carrying it for my concealed piece, but I'm worried about overpenetration issues should the need arise. Other then that, I'll probably shoot it every so often at the range - ammo is absolutely outrageous in price, but man . . .mmmm . . .it's such a neat little bullet.

-Slo

Edited by Slo

Yes, very nice, but this is an Airsoft forum, not a Real-Steel forum. Questions and conversation will inevitably venture in to the performance of the gun which is against forum rules, so I'm going to lock the thread now. ;)