WE G series MOS full house

fnc

WE G series add "MOS" in all line up

base on true spec adapter including Docter / Trijicon / C-more / Leupold  red dot sight

poFba1MPj

pn4W1bJyj

pnHggjIGj

pnf5jV7vj

and free higher sights

pou8rvUKj

poQmtu8sj

Gen3 G17 / G19 and Gen5  G17 / G19 / G19X with all kind red dot sight

pnd6xnhij

poUyEYj3j

pmZs1sbGj

pn99dHkbj

pmIzoKzrj

At last the G-35 and G27 also including

pl8OAJ4gj

plEqf9D5j

For these new product will with many free gift 

Stay tuned .... see you later..

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Wingman said:

Now, how do I get one of these (or maybe 2 or .....) into the USA when they become available and why hasnt Guarder come up with something like this?!

Maybe when these on market , you can buy it through international...

Thanks for the info. I've never used them before but will have to keep track of them now as they have a significant WE collection. Checking my card balance as they have some super Walther P-38's available (checks available balance on credit card..) and feel the need to add some to what I have now.

If you have any questions regarding shipping and splitting things or masking off trademarks just message them on Facebook/Messenger. They are great to communicate with and will accommodate your needs as best they can :) 

(No, I am not paid to say these things. I just think KY Airsoft is great for all things WE!)

WE GEN3 and GEN4 are interchangeable as they did not update the slide design for the GEN4 models (guide rod etc.). But GEN5s are GEN5 compatible only.

Basically their GEN4 was just the texture update and design changes on the frames compared to GEN3.

BTW, I have asked KY Airsoft to put me up for a pre-order on a custom marking Glock 19 GEN5 MOS slide :)

@fnc Note that the Glock 19/17 GEN5 MOS models do not have the cut-out at the front of the grip for magazine removal on real pistol. Maybe WE can update the frame to be correct for this?

bQCGRTr.png

I hope to get KY Airsoft to build me a "perfect version" (full marking) Glock 19 GEN5 MOS and maybe even get the slide and barrel Cerakoted :) 

8 hours ago, NonEx said:

@fnc Note that the Glock 19/17 GEN5 MOS models do not have the cut-out at the front of the grip for magazine removal on real pistol. Maybe WE can update the frame to be correct for this?

bQCGRTr.png

I hope to get KY Airsoft to build me a "perfect version" (full marking) Glock 19 GEN5 MOS and maybe even get the slide and barrel Cerakoted :) 

Thank you for your information 

I will Suggest WE this detail ...

Archived