WE G series MOS full house

fnc

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hehe, yes. I think the biggest challange for this is of course the nozzle housing design to work for RMR/MOS plate cut.

What style nozzle does it use? 18C design or brand new?

Also, do you know which rear sight style will be compatible with the new slide and nozzle design?

On 11/6/2019 at 5:31 PM, NonEx said:

Hehe, yes. I think the biggest challange for this is of course the nozzle housing design to work for RMR/MOS plate cut.

What style nozzle does it use? 18C design or brand new?

Also, do you know which rear sight style will be compatible with the new slide and nozzle design?

WE's MOS G-series come with all new design nozzle..

And when these on market ,  except original sights on the pistol , also it will come with free higher sights like this...

plxpMOknj

Don't want to derail the thread but this is mostly on topic. Regarding the nozzle design and RMR cut etc.

Armorer Works Custom (http://www.armorerworks.com/) have just released their new Glock-a-like pistol line-up (VX series) which appears to feature the same nozzle and slide/RMR design as these new WE guns will use.

Looks like an interesting (kind of concerning in some ways) design for the nozzle. It also has a square nozzle gas route rubber that is specific to this nozzle and not compatible with standard TM/WE etc. Glock magazines. As I understand it and can tell from the pictures you can just swap out the magazine gas route rubber for this new design on existing magazines and it will work. AWC also specifically stated they will start selling the magazine gas route rubber separately so...

They also include similar RMR plates, suppressor height sights and dummy RMR sight as advertised in here for the WE MOS Glocks.

The AWC VX series pistols look pretty cool if you for some reason don't want an exact Glock replica but like the format and features.

Aaanyways, the main point of this post is that they show pictures of the nozzle design etc. of this new model which I found interesting.

(Well actually the pictures are from KY Airsoft)

Facebook post

Instagram post

Oh damn, didn't even catch that resemblance. Not a fan of the Polymer 80 style frames, but yeh, looks like it.

Good for those who want that as KY Airsoft no doubt will be selling them separately and most likely will be TM/WE Glock compatible (don't quote me on that!).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Looks like these are starting to drop at KY Airsoft now. However I am not seeing anything about Glock 19 GEN5 MOS :(

EDIT: KY said they will check with the factory tomorrow :)

Archived