WE G series MOS full house

fnc

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

These are  WE officially released kit contents ...

All of these are free gifts except the pistol  😁 😁

pm0IRxlhj

All of the G-MOS series factory already set stand sights 

free gifts include dummy red sight , four type red dot sight adapter , red dot sight screw , higher sights   

pnsCWCbIj

All G-series pistol already set adapter cover 

plxpMOknj

Take closer look the higher sights 

pm7U1Wiyj

Tan color also contain

I don't know if they are the same but MOS Glocks were avaiable on Gunfire for a day or two under the name Raven and then they disappeared. Also Kyairsoft has WE Glocks with insertable markings for the frame like they did on their MP7s.

On 10/2/2019 at 4:52 PM, NonEx said:

Very nice! 👍

Any news on the MOS frame change I talked about, the cut out on the magazine well? I think maybe too much work to change the mold for the frames to fix it :o

Any news on release date?

Yes

The WE's engineer show me the CG photo...
and the frame mold was on it's way...

plgorfb0j

On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 8:04 PM, Zereck said:

I don't know if they are the same but MOS Glocks were avaiable on Gunfire for a day or two under the name Raven and then they disappeared. Also Kyairsoft has WE Glocks with insertable markings for the frame like they did on their MP7s.

The Raven glocks don't have RMR cut . It's just a mounting plate on their usual crappy Glock

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2019 at 3:09 AM, NonEx said:

I can't say about the levitating man but what I would like to know which I couldn't tell from the video: Is the CO2 mag Glock 19 form factor or is it a Glock 17 CO2 magazine? :o

All WE's Co2 magazine are the same length as stand G - 17 magazine , Because insert Co2 cartridges are same size..

Archived