G&P HPA Carbines

Gigueand

Conditions:

- I accept Pay-Pal only.

- I will only ship within the United States.

- Insurance is recommended, but is at the buyers expense.

- I am not liable for lost or damaged items due to USPS/UPS/Fedex, etc.

- No refunds, item is sold as is. The item will leave my hands in the conditions described in this thread. I have tried to describe the item as accurately as possible below, but will elaborate if need be.

- I am located in Traverse City, MI and am willing to meet up in the general area.

- Please send questions via PM, questions posted in this thread may not be answered in a timely fashion.

- I am a member of Arnie's Airsoft, Michigan Airsoft (MiA), Airsoft Ohio, Airsoft Forum and Airsoft Retreat. Feel free to look at my buyer/seller ratings on those sites, if you care to.

- NO TRADES AT THIS TIME. MESSAGES REQUESTING TRADES WILL NOT BE REPLIED TO.

Ol3kgQs.gif

2011 G&P M4A1

$550 SHIPPED

Adult owned and cared for. 
Purchased by me in 2011 from Airsoft Global. 
Features the old style "Colt Gray" receiver color and full "M4" Colt trademarks. 

Upgrades:
Polarstar Gen 1 V2 Fusion Engine upgraded with the Gen 2 FCU and Gen 2 wire harness
PDI 6.03 300mm Tightbore Barrel
Guarder "Clear" Bucking and Nub
ProWin Hop-Up Unit
MagPul ASAP rear sling plate

Cosmetics:
Scratches and wear from use.
The right side selector cover fell out and has been covered over with a strip of adhesive velcro. Does not impact function.
Front sling swivel removed (to allow M203 use).

Pictured accessories (AN/PEQ-2, M203, ACOG, Eotech, Sling, flip-up rear sight, etc) NOT included.

DdCo3kg.jpg

5NkNsbW.jpg

1exGpQp.jpg

kjyJ8Ys.jpg

B4bcPks.jpg

M7dZZ69.jpg

AACV3hT.jpg

2015 G&P M653

$450 SHIPPED

Adult owned and cared for. 
Purchased by me in 2015 from Ehobby Asia. 
Features the old style "Colt Gray" receiver color and full "A1" Colt trademarks. 

Upgrades:
Polarstar V2 JACK
Guarder "Clear" Bucking and Nub
ProWin Hop-Up Unit

Cosmetics:
Scratches and wear from use.

Issues:
Polarstar JACK is semi-auto only. The trigger board was damaged during installation.  Replacement Polarstar Universal Trigger Boards are available for about $30.

Pictured accessories (PAQ4-C, Aimpoint Mk III, Sling, Surefire G2 Light & Mount) NOT included.
vHCBf6B.jpg

quYWCFc.jpg

XjCtJS8.jpg

aNr56yB.jpg

PhG0JDo.jpg

FZXPjfs.jpg

DtJdGBI.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived