Tokyo Marui at 59th All Japan Hobby Show 2019

hitmanNo2

The 59th All Japan Hobby Show is going on the 28th-29th September 2019 and TM will be there with some "new" releases.

Pink one is the previously shown Vorpal Bunny Detonics.  Pretty weak to teaser that again.

Next up is the MK46 Mod 0 Recoil Shock. Again, already shown but hopefully now with full details on release, price etc.

Third one is hopefully a new model, if at least just another GBB 1911 variant.  Not really much to go on.  Maybe something with some interesting trades? Probably just a black variant of the M45A1.

image.png.296bfc87295a239b17d82f69a9202521.png

So it seems TM want to make the purchase of this MK46 a bit different to a typical gun and more an experience as you lovingly put the ammo belt together, one round at a time.  No doubt savoring the moment each time you pick a round and link from the exquisite packaging.

r1XGseX.jpg

Qf5yhBy.jpg

9xb04LS.jpg

mTMMJCp.jpg

3eLrWYx.jpg

cWhy5bc.jpg

FQVZ03O.jpg

IvNlo8J.jpg

And don't forget some TM BBs in their new packaging.

2klTcpN.jpg

Marui man looked a bit off for the m249 vid.  Must be thinking "who da fack is going to buy this."

Rather have TM come up with a QSC gearbox design that changes the market for all gearbox types or somehow makes internals more durable, but alas that is a pipe dream.

That's a serious amount of cash, but it looks like a well built and interesting piece.

It would be handy to get a transcript - youtube auto translate only hints at so much.

Looks like:

• A motor in grip gearbox
  • An outer barrel that removes the inner barrel at the same time, but apparently doesn't affect accuracy by doing that.
  • Sound activated box mag which the dummy aluminium bullets retract back into with some kind of safety feature. Also looks like the rounds feed from the bottom.
  • A mode to put it into to fire without feeding rounds.
  • Safety features to prevent firing when the barrel is removed or the top cover is open.
  • Comes with carry case, bipod, etc.
  • May release additional box mags separately later.

That was about all I managed to glean from that.

I forgot to mention, TM also showed off an updated gas.  HFO1234.  Non freon.  20% extra power (over their old HFC134a I assume).  This appears to be 2,3,3,3-Tetrafluoropropene.  The new refrigerant for car AC.

On 9/28/2019 at 3:41 PM, hitmanNo2 said:

I forgot to mention, TM also showed off an updated gas.  HFO1234.  Non freon.  20% extra power (over their old HFC134a I assume).  This appears to be 2,3,3,3-Tetrafluoropropene.  The new refrigerant for car AC.

I read that as 20% more capacity for the same price.

Archived