Fitbit blaze

shmook

Fitbit Blaze Smart Watch - Small Black.

Boxed, original contents included. 

It's used and has some cosmetic marks as a result, which don't affect function. 

It comes with original black rubber fitbit strap, brown leather type strap that dresses it up a bit more (takes seconds to swap) , and also a more protective rubber strap that helps stop it getting knocked about as it covers the corners and edges.

This has the strap retainer missing - it's my second one and they always break off - but I use a hair band to hold the strap down. I used this strap for work and when out in the hills, and it does give added protection. 

The charger dock has a crack in it, which does not affect function. I've glued it anyway, you can faintly see in pic 3, around the 4 o' clock position. 

These are a good bit of kit. If you're looking, you know the specs. Email/message/call notifications, control Spotify, customised workouts, relaxation mode etc. I'm only selling as I have quite a few 'normal' watches, and these never got any wrist time because I always wore this!

Fully working, please ask if you need any more pictures. 

I will post recorded delivery, for everyone's peace of mind. 

I'm looking for £55 ono, which includes postage and PayPal. 

Thanks for looking! 

DSC_1532.JPG

DSC_1533.JPG

DSC_1534.JPG

Archived