WE's jet-fire

fnc

15 hours ago, 3vi1-D4n said:

Don't really understand why make the jet-fire or the ct25. 

I can understand for the M1934 and PPK as they both have collector value.  And and open bolt UZI would be more popular compared with the G3.

So I don't know what WE is thinking.

Both G3 and FAL were being asked about for many years by way more people than those asking for UZI but the CT25 and Jetfire make no sense 

1 hour ago, Gunnman said:

I love when WE makes unique stuff, then people are like "MEZZ WANTZ THIS, NOT THATZ"

It's like watching a bunch of *fruitcage* 5 year olds have a tantrum in the toy aisle in Wallmart.

Hey I like unique stuff. Just not pea shooters for smurfs. :P

9 hours ago, 1st Commando said:

Both G3 and FAL were being asked about for many years by way more people than those asking for UZI but the CT25 and Jetfire make no sense 

G3 and FAL while popular from airsoft aficionados , isn't as popular across popular media as the UZI.  Then again I am old school, and knows little about the guns in modern video games today. 

In saying that, pocket pistols are a bit strange.  Aside being great platforms for .22 conversions I am unsure why there is a market for small pocket pistols that aren't useful in CQB or in the field.

2 minutes ago, 3vi1-D4n said:

G3 and FAL while popular from airsoft aficionados , isn't as popular across popular media as the UZI.  Then again I am old school, and knows little about the guns in modern video games today. 

In saying that, pocket pistols are a bit strange.  Aside being great platforms for .22 conversions I am unsure why there is a market for small pocket pistols that aren't useful in CQB or in the field.

if it was just about practical every one would use a MK23 and an M4 with a drum mag. if it shoots you can get a kill and if it looks cool all the better

On 11/26/2019 at 6:37 AM, 3vi1-D4n said:

Don't really understand why make the jet-fire or the ct25. 

It's a neat little gun and something that hasn't really been done in GBB. Even from an engineering perspective it's amusing enough to see how they've miniaturized the blowback system and still have satisfying recoil plus features like adjustable hop-up, mag safety and dead click on empty. 

for everyone saying

Why doesn't WE make a fal or uzi?

Who holds the rights/licenses for those models? Cybergun
Who doesnt have any money anymore to invest? Cybergun
Who caused the WE deagle and m1a1 to be delayed alot? Cybergun
Who doesn't want to work anymore with Cybergun on new projects? WE

Cybergun is death, it lost again more than 95% of it stock value this month. not year but month.

2 hours ago, NonEx said:

Hope they go bankrupt and out of business :D

Well it's unlikely they'll go bankrupt, at least here in the UK only individuals can go bankrupt, businesses go insolvent, but yeah, that share price doesn't look good for them.

It's worth pointing out that if they do go out of business all their assets will get sold, and that is likely to include any licences, there is nothing to say any buyer of them would be any better than Cybergun for us, I'd say 50/50 chance, I guess if someone like ASG bought any licences from them they'd probably switch to different manufacturers.

On the UZI note, forget WE, why have KWC not made a full size UZI? They're already a chunk of the way there, I bet they could reuse the entire lower, mag and bolt assembly for a full size.

R&D cost too high?  Note sure.

The Mini UZI design comes from Western Arms, which they bought the manufacturing license to their pattern and their blowback valves and units, and then subsequently installed into their old patterned GBBs.

I have the Mini UZI closed bolt, which is strange as the WA version is the open bolt design.

On 11/30/2019 at 8:42 PM, Rob15 said:

It's worth pointing out that if they do go out of business all their assets will get sold, and that is likely to include any licences, there is nothing to say any buyer of them would be any better than Cybergun for us, I'd say 50/50 chance, I guess if someone like ASG bought any licences from them they'd probably switch to different manufacturers.

At least with someone else there's a literal half a chance some good might come.  Right now it's basically 0%.

Archived